Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mom ...can we talk? ...just for a while


My Child, where are you? I have heard my Mom's voice calling at me in the dark...I am here ,Mom.... by the way Mom? Where are you? MOm I was almost shouting! wait for me!!! Wait!!! I need to talk to you!!Please listen to me!!! just a talk only a sec. Dont you have a heart for me?
My mom is always like that, maybe he doesn't love me or maybe she forgets me and doesn't have time for me anymore, I am alone sitting along the shore under the moonlight when tears comes out rolling on my cheeks, I am crying now, remembering the memories that I have with her.
I remember those happy days , when we were together, she was the one who takes care of me, she combs my hair , packs up my things for school and now, where is she?
As I watch the sea foams laps the shore, I found out that I almost died crying. Yeah! I cry and cry remembering our happy memories together. I even ask the angels and the cherubs in heaven that God will allow me to talk to her....but how?
Maybe its not yet time. Mom died 13 years ago , but i still keep on wishing on the stars that she will be with me, just even one day, listening for my gripe , thats why i need to talk to her.
Maybe i am just jealous for those who still have their Mom alive...A mom who is loving and caring, I usually get hurt when i heard sons and daughters who had a fight with their own mom. you have given them heartaches guys, and you can be assure that benedictions will come to you.If they will be gone forever, you will really miss them,and you will not see them anymore, and it is so painful. What I have experiencced right now is the pain and grieve that I can't explain, wishing Mom would still be alive.

No comments: